Rhino Extreme™ is 100% polyurea chemistry. It is specifically formulated for extreme outdoor conditions and colder substrate applications. It is a fast-set lining with superior hardness and elongation, high tensile strength, and excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
Rhino Extreme can be sprayed from a minimum of 30 mils up to unlimited thickness for superior impact, flexing, expansion and contraction, and resistance to vibration. Rhino Extreme requires plural component, high-pressure application equipment.
Extreme is 100% polyurea with a Shore D 55 (ASTM D2240) hardness and a 350% (ASTM D412) elongation formulation.
- Cold substrate application
- Low and hot temperature conditions
- High humidity conditions
- Thermal shock resistance
- Abrasion and impact resistance
- Chemical and corrosion protection
- Outdoor applications with water, humidity or low temperatures conditions
- Floor and wall protection in food processing, food storage, veterinary, production areas and laboratories
- Demanding fast setting/curing conditions
- Highly corrosive applications